Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walking isn't a lost art - one must, by some means, get to the garage. ~Evan Esar

It's time for a new post, I can show everyone something I had been waiting to see for a while. I finally saw the engine between the frame rails. I got the engine cross member welded in and the trans cross member ready to bolt in. The engine wasn't kept in as we needed to do transmission work. We are gonna be rebuilding the trans, and I need to do work on the firewall and frame for the steering rack. 
 In progress on my rear fenders I completed one of them, so I also get to post a picture of the rear fender with tail light, just the way I imagined it.
Now gonna end on a completely different note and show a painting I did of Iroh. I hope everyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment