Sunday, February 3, 2013

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. -William Wallace

Winter is still going strong here in South Dakota. Iroh still slumbers in the shed. However I have been busy helping friends with their projects so I'm going to take this opportunity to make some honorable mentions.
Firstly I'm going to show a good friend of mine, Ray Sondergaard and his '78 El Camino. I met Ray a few years ago while working at a grocery store. One of those friendly old guys you just can't forget. It always makes my night to see him come in, always love talking with him. I visited Ray one day to check out his Camino, the knowledge and experience that he has I just can't imagine. His grandchildren want to get working on it and I hope they do, it has a lot of potential.

The next gentleman on my list has become a good friend as well as being a fellow student at Southeast Tech, Vincent Turgeon. Vince owns a lot of vehicles also has a lot of experience. I haven't seen all the vehicles he owns as he said they are all over the country in storage. It will be a great Easter egg hunt for his children to locate them all. My friend, Connor, and I enjoy hanging out at his shop and helping him with whatever he might be working on. On the way to his shop one day he said, One thing a man can take with him when he dies, is his integrity. 

A neighbor and friend of mine, Cordell Miller, is building this 25 T Bucket kit from speedway motors. I had the great honor to shoot the Hemi Orange paint. He has a love for cars and has a talent for wood working. This little street rod should be ready to go come spring. I can't wait to go for a cruise with him. I even have a video walk around of it while it is running. 



No comments:

Post a Comment