Saturday, November 5, 2011

"What’s behind you doesn’t matter." – Enzo Ferrari

Have you ever done 40 mph in a truck with no engine, no brakes, no fenders, no windows, no seat belts, seat not bolted down, and driver door tied on? I have, and my brother joined me for it. Now my truck is in a friend of my dads, shed. So when I get around to buying the front suspension components, I'll be able to start welding it on to the truck. Once the suspension cross-member is welded in, the engine cross-member will be able to mocked up and welded in also.  


As far as progress with the fenders at school goes, the boxes made for the taillights are welded in and soon they will be getting finished up. The front fenders are being straightened by a couple of friends in my class. They are looking good and soon they should be able be shot with epoxy primer. I don't have the latest pics of the fenders on my computer yet, but here is the rear fenders after being shot with some primer before I welded them in. My brother is on the paint side and sprayed them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment